2. Make prediction to hubby that Henry is getting sick. Check.
3. Enjoy fresh sheets while sleeping last night. Check.
4. Wake up to pathetic, sick little boy whose tummy huwt and ear huwt. Check.
5. Proof of huwt tummy all over sheets. Check.
6. Strip previously fresh sheets, my pajamas and his pajamas for washing. Check.
6. Wash Henry and me. Check.
7. Repeat. Check.
1. Grateful we possess health insurance to go to the doctor. Check.
2. Grateful I have a working washer and dryer to clean up said messes. Check.
3. Grateful that I am here, caring for my sick son. Double check.