Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vacation Views

I am in one of my favorite places, EVER. Rocky Mountains, Colorado. Vacation bliss. Some of the things I get to set my eyes on every day, every morning, every moment.

*****

View from Fionna.

*****


Abby contemplating life. And how to talk her parents into riding lessons.

*****


Colorado wild flowers.

*****

Nine years ago, my hubby and I met on this road just before our wedding.

*****

Reward after day of hiking. Or sitting. Or horseback riding.


8 comments:

lisa adams said...

so glad you are having a good time!

TKW said...

It doesn't suck here, does it? How was Boulder? xoxo

Denise said...

Dearest KitchWitch--Boulder was amazing; ended up on Pearl St doing something very low-key with the kiddos. Coulda sat their for hours. And I've said every day, I kid you not, "this definitely doesn't suck". Great minds.

Next time: you, me and one of the joints on your list. xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish we were there...still!
Gorgeous photos!
****** Pixie Dust

rebecca @ altared spaces said...

Hey! Hey! Where are you? Obviously you were in Boulder. Where else? Because your pictures look like home! Come to my house for a snack!

Rudri Bhatt Patel @ Being Rudri said...

So beautiful. Your pics are comforting and I could just smell the good times you are having with your family.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are continuing to have an amazing time. I was just threatening to come visit TKW...now I feel doubly inspired by these lovely thoughts and photos. xo

Cathy Reaves said...

I'd be curious to know the story about how you met your husband on that road.